Sunday, March 3, 2013

I really wish it was Friday already

Spring break is so close, yet so far. I miss my family, but I miss my doggy most of all. I swear that dog is my life, even if she doesn't understand it. :P I'm so ready to get a break from all this school work. I have the gut feeling that this week is going to be terribly busy, so I just hope it goes by quickly. Let's see....hopefully going to a club meeting tomorrow, I have a midterm report due Tuesday, a take home exam, and a quiz. I just can't seem to get enough sleep. I thought high school was bad for that....Oh well. Regardless, things seem to be taking a turn in the right direction.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how you can be away from your dog. I miss my cat way to much if I'm away for him over night or more than a night...

    ReplyDelete